The USF First Year Experience serves first year students by providing resources and experiences that will inspire intellectual, social, and spiritual engagement through a holistic approach that integrates learning, leadership, and service to establish a foundation for student success and transformation.
- New Student Orientation
- Welcome Weekend
- Peer Mentors
- First Year Seminar
- Additional Resources and Programming for First Year Student Success & Transformation
What to Expect
- Phase 1 | Orientation: New Student Orientation, Peer Mentors, Welcome Weekend
- Phase 2 | 1st Semester: First Year Seminar, Peer Mentors
- Phase 3 | 2nd Semester: Peer Mentors
- Phase 4 | Transition to 2nd Year: Celebrate your FYE and prepare for your 2nd Year at USF!
Student Learning Outcomes
- Information: We want to provide you with the best information about our campus resources, services, and technology because we know that understanding how to navigate the basics is essential to your transition to USF!
- Relationship: We want to see you connected and engaged in our USF community!
- Ownership: We want to equip you to be successful and confident so that you have full ownership of your student experience!
- Transformation: We want to inspire your lifelong transformation through integrating our USF mission in your student experience!