The USF First Year Experience (FYE) serves first year students by providing resources and experiences that will inspire intellectual, social, and spiritual engagement through a holistic approach that integrates learning, leadership, and service to establish a foundation for student success and transformation.
What to Expect
- Phase 1 | Orientation
- Phase 2 | 1st Semester
- Phase 3 | 2nd Semester
- Phase 4 | Transition to 2nd Year
- New Student Orientation
- Welcome Weekend
- First Year Seminar
- Peer Mentors
Student Learning Outcomes
By participating in FYE, first year students will successfully learn and develop in these areas:
- Information | We want to provide you with the best information about our campus resources, services, and technology because we know that understanding how to navigate the basics is essential to your transition to USF!
- Relationship | We want to see you connected and engaged in our USF community!
- Ownership | We want to equip you to be successful and confident so that you have full ownership of your student experience!
- Transformation | We want to inspire your lifelong transformation through integrating our USF mission in your student experience!